NILA NAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION< OLAVAKKODE started a Charitable Trust as part of the Colony Activities. the Forum which aims to help the poor for medical aid, Educational help and for any other purposes. Donations from Members and well wisher of the Colony will be collected and keep as a fund for the charity work. The trust will function fully under the Colony Setup . Any individual who seeks help can approach the Colony for the same.
NILA CHARITABLE FORUM
OLAVAKKODE P.O PALAKKAD 678 002
BYELAWS AND RULES
1. NAME;- The Organization shall be named as “NILA CHARITABLE FORUM, OLAVAKKODE” hereafter
named as “FORUM”
2. OFFICE The office of the Forum at present will be ‘SECRETARY, A-9, NILANAGAR, OLAVAKKODE P.O
PALAKKAD, Ph: 9447939995 ’
3. Date of Formation of the FORUM :- The FORUM has been formed on 11.4.2010 at the General Body Meeting of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION
4. AIMS&OBJECTIVES: -AIMS of the FORUM is
I. Help the poor for Medical Treatment on their request
II. Financial help to children belongs to financially backward families for their education.
III. Helping the needy persons who seeks any kind of help to NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION or through the members of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION, OLAVAKKODE, the Parental Organization
5. MEMBERSHIP: All members of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION, OLAVAKKODE as per the bye-law of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION, OLAVAKKODE are the members of this FORUM.
6. FUNDS OF THE FORUM
All receipts and subscriptions received from the members have to be accounted through cash book and immediately credited to the bank account opened as per convenience and decision of the executive committee. All payments have to be made by withdrawal from the account and proper receipts maintained. However a cash imp rest of Rs 2500/- will be kept by the treasurer for the daily functioning.
Donation from the members and well wishers is expected as the main income source of the FORUM. Members who wishes to contribute can donate any amount monthly or at any time . No compulsion from any part of Association for the collection. Those members who wishes to contribute at any special occasion can donate a sum to the FORUM. Proper Receipt will be given to all while giving donations.
The fund of the FORUM will be utilized only for the purpose of helping others who seeks the help of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION. The request will be considered and should be recommended by any of the NILANAGAR RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION member.
7. OPERATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT:- The Bank account will be jointly operated by Secretary and Treasurer
8. GENERAL BODY
All members of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION are in the General Body, the general body will function according to to the NILANAGAR RESIDENTS ASSOCAION OLAVAKKODE Bye-law
9. ELECTION OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE: Executive Committee of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION,OLAVAKKODE elected at the Annual General Body of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION will function as the Executive Committee of the Forum too.
10. DUTIES OF OFFICE BEARERS
a. PRESIDENT:- President will have the right to preside the General Body ,Executive Committee and
b. other committee Meetings and to advice and control FORUM and its concerns as per byelaw.
c. VICE PRESIDENT:-In the absence of President, Vice President will carry out the responsibilities of President.
d. SECRETARY:- Secretary will be leader of the FORUM Administrative Body. He/She will conduct FORUM General body, Executive Committee and other committee meetings and set Date, Time and Venue of the same after consulting with the President. Normally this will be along with NILANAGAR RESIDENT WELFARE ASSOCIATION’S meetings. Secretary will require prior sanction of the executive committee for expenses exceeding Rs 1000/-. Secretary will be the custodian of FORUM Files and Correspondences. He/She will have the responsibility of managing legal and also setting disputes. He will at close of each year arrange for the audit of the accounts and prepare the Annual Report of the Forum for the previous year.
e. JOINT SECRETARY:- Joint Secretary shall manage the business of Secretary in his absence and also help secretary as per requirements.
f. Treasurer: Will the custodian of of cash for which he will proper accounts to the satisfaction of the Auditor. He shall receive the money from members and well wishes and issue proper receipts and disburse all payments duly supported by vouchers. All properties and valuables of the FORUM will be under the custody of the Treasurer. Treasurer will present the Annual Audited Report in the Annual General Body meeting after taking approval of the executive Committee.
11. ACCOUNTABLE YEAR of the Forum will be From Ist JANUARY and Ending on 31st December every year. Accounts of the FORUM will be Audited by a member of the FORUM who will be elected by the General Body
12. ACCOUNTS:- Secretary and Treasurer will manage Expenditure of the FORUM and associated concerns. Secretary and Treasurer together shall also manage with drawl of Funds from deposites in Bank. Official Bank of FORUM will be a Nationalized Bank.
13. Extra Ordinary General Body meeting shall be convened by the Secretary
a. On the notice of the President.
b. On the notice of the Executive Committee.
c. Within a month from the date of receipt of signed requisition from at least one third of the members, indicating purpose of such extra ordinary meeting
14. A sub committee should be formed which includes President, Secretary, 3 Executive committee members and also two experts on whom the executive committee has confidence to clear any doubts or obstructions faced by the FORUM and also to take proper decision if the functioning of the FORUM or associated concerns comes to a stand still.
15. The Forum shall not be dissolved except by the motion passed by the two third majority of the total members of NILA NAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION. In the event of dissolution the funds left if any after meeting all liabilities duly audited by the Auditor shall be transferred to the account of NILANAGAR RESIDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION at VIJAYA BANK Olavakkode